Boar Bristle Brushes have been around since the early 1800’s. They were the perfect tool for making hair look beautiful before the age of shampoos and conditioners dominated the market. While the tool is still a staple of every great hairstylist, there are a few extra helpful tips that everyone can enjoy!
The Aqua Boar Bristle Brush is made with pure, nylon bristles and a natural rubber pad which are specifically designed for your Aqua Hair Extensions hair care regimen. This quality brush is lightweight, with a perfectly balanced handle that provides excellent grip and control for salon or home use. The gentle boar bristles are essential for shiny, healthy looking hair. The mixture of nylon spike and pure boar bristles are designed to detangle the hair without damaging the joint between the natural hair and the extension. The natural rubber pad ensures smooth brushing with no static.
5 Uses for Boar Bristle Brushes
– The boar bristle brush naturally contains the mineral sebum. Sebum is responsible for keeping hair healthy and shiny. If you were to combine a gel version of sebum with the boar bristle brush, you would keep your hair healthy for a very long time!
– Using a boar bristle brush minimizes the need for hair product and styling products. This will cut back on both your store and salon fees. This will save you both time and money from salon visits!
– Since sebum naturally makes hair healthier and shinier, it is a natural fighter of frizz! By regularly brushing your hair with a boar bristle brush you can drastically reduce frizz!
– The Boar bristle brush can penetrate the layer of hair and massage the scalp. Using the brush for the scalp increases blood flow to the follicles as well as feels very soothing. This excites hair growth and relaxes the body and mind!
– Brushing your hair naturally helps form your hair into a natural texture. Boar bristle brushes make brushing easier and better which results in the highest quality texture your hair can produce.
Aqua Hair Extensions
Aqua provides the highest quality boar bristle brushes on our website and highly recommends daily usage. Not only does it help with natural hair, but it helps integrate our Remy hair extensions blend with your natural hair. Our number one tip for client’s and stylists is “use boar bristle brushes!”