Owning your hair extensions has everything to do with incorporating them to be a part of you. The most important method to keeping your new hair in great condition is to blow dry your hair extensions. If you want to maintain the silky shine of when you first put them in, just follow these steps!
How to Blow Dry Your Hair Extensions
For the record, if you want the best hair extension services imaginable, we highly recommend that you go to a professional salon and have them do it for you. That extra help will go a long way for giving you that perfect image. But if you are set on doing this yourself, here’s a quick guide for how to properly blow dry your hair extensions.
First, you'll want to wash your hair with Aqua Hair Extensions' shampoo and conditioner. They are perfectly formulated to add vitality to hair extensions and last longer.
- Then use a heat protecting spray, which will protect your hair and hair extensions from the dryer’s heat.
- Next, you'll want to take your boar bristle brush and take away any stray hair that might be in the bristles.
- Start by sectioning your hair and drying it. Sectioning helps to speed up the drying process. Point the dryer toward the ground. While blow drying, break up the heat and prevent clumping by using our boar bristle brush.
- After you’ve dried it to a satisfactory level, apply a serum to ensure that it remains smooth and silky!
Things to Avoid!
- Never blow dry them when they’re too wet or dry, you want them to be somewhere in the middle!
- Never apply heat directly to the adhesive.
- Never wash your hair more than 2-3 times a week, any more than that, and you risk drying out the extensions.
Leave a comment