Rated 5.0 out of 5
1 Review Based on 1 review
- For use with Aqua Hair Extensions Keratin Fusion System
- For Salon professional use only
- Flat front melting tip with Teflon for optimal heat transference and rub resistance
- Suited for all types of Keratin Fusion Hair Extension Systems
- Heat insulation clasp
- 2.5m Professional Cord
- Temperature Control with LCD display
- Instant heat up from 80 to 220 degrees Celsius to meet different points of different glues/bonds
- Mini Design
Aqua Hair Extensions Fusion Gun is the tool for melting the keratin bond on to the client’s hair. This tool is portable, comfortable, lightweight and very easy to use.
- Flat Teflon-Sprayed Tip for optimal heat transference and rub-resistance while melting.
- Suited for all types of keratin fusion systems.
- Instant heat up from 80 – 220 degrees Celsius to meet different melting points for glues/bonds.
NOTE: Recommended temperature for Aqua Hair Extensions Fusion System is 200 degrees Celsius.